- DEPARTMENT OF FINE ARTS
Shakir Ali Award
Shakir Ali Award for the student with an aggregate of highest marks over four years in the department of Fine Arts.
Colin David Award
Colin David Award for the student, who has attained highest grades in the Drawing Course, by calculating his/her grades in the subject for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th semester.
Haji Sharif Prize
Haji Sharif Prize for the student who excel in Miniature Painting with highest aggregate during their studies in the College.
Zahoor-ul-Akhlaq award for the student, who has attained highest grades in Painting Major Course, by calculating his/her grades in the subject for the 5th, 6th and 7th semesters.
Shahid Sajjad Award
Shahid Sajjad Award for the student, who has attained highest grades in Sculpture Major Course, by calculating his/her grades in the subject for the 5th, 6th and 7th semesters.
Colin David Gold Medal
Colin David Gold Medal to be awarded to the top graduating student in Painting, Department of Fine Arts.
- DEPARTMENT OF DESIGN
Chughtai Award for the student who excels in the Design Department with highest aggregate during their studies at the College.
Mark Ritter Sponenberg Award
Mark Ritter Sponenberg Award for NCA alumnus or faculty member for exceptional contribution to the society though his/her art work.
- DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE
Bhai Ram Sigh Award
Bhai Ram Singh Award for the student with highest aggregate over five years in the Department of Architecture.
Nayyar Ali Dada Award
Nayyar Ali Dada Award for the student of Architecture who has demonstrated excellence in Architecture Design Studio and has achieved the highest aggregate during 4 years studio assignments.
- DEPARTMENT OF FILM & TV
Noor Jahan Award
Noor Jahan Award for the student obtaining the highest aggregate marks during the four year of study in the Department of Film and Television
- DEPARTMENT OF MUSICOLOGY
Roshan Ara Bagum Award
Roshan Ara Award for the student for his/her contribution in music practice
Khawaja Khursheed Anwar Award
Khawaja Khursheed Anwar Award for the student with outstanding theoretical work in musicology
- DEPARTMENT OF CULTURAL STUDIES
Iqbal Hassan Award
Iqbal Hassan award for the student attaining highest marks throughout his/her four year course work.
Asma Jahangir Award
Asama Jahangir Award for the student with the most scholarly/valuable dissertation in Bachelor of Cultural Studies in the realm of socio-political and cultural practices of contemporary Pakistan.
- FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Kipling Award for the student with the highest academic record achieved with not less than 80% marks in the final aggregate.
M. Ajmal Kardar Gold Medal
Muhammad Ajmal Kardar Gold Medal for the final year student with an aggregate of highest cumulative marks amongst all departments.
Sir Percy Brown Prize
Sir Percy Brown Prize for the student with highest aggregate in Art History during the course of their studies at the College.
Principal’s Honour List
Principal’s Honour List for the student who have stood first in the class.
- MASTERS IN VISUAL ART
Lala Rukh Award
Lala Rukh Award for the student, who has attained highest grades in Studio Courses during the two years of graduate programme in Visual Art.
- MASTERS IN INTERIOR DESIGN
Javed Najam Award
Javed Najam Award for the student of Master of Interior Design for extra ordinary creativity and originality in the thesis project.
- MPHIL IN CULTURAL STUDIES
Eqbal Ahmed Award
Eqbal Ahmed Award for the student with an outstanding dissertation (in the MPhil Programme of the Department of Cultural Studies)
- FOR ALL GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Abdul Rashid Kardar
Abdul Rashid Kardar Gold Medal for highest aggregate marks achieved at the graduate level
- FOR NCA ALUMNUS OR FACULTY
Mark Ritter Sponenberg Award
Mark Ritter Sponenberg Award is awarded to alumnus or faculty member for exceptional contribution to the society though his/her art work
Scholarships & Financial Aid
A limited number of scholarships from government funds and private donations are available through the College, both on needbased as well as on merit.
A Scholarship Fund based on private sector donations for need-cum merit assistance is to be administered by the Heads of Departments Committee.
Govt. Merit Award
Government Merit Awards are granted in accordance with the result of the 2nd, 4th and 6th semester. The available grant is distributed among high achievers.
National Endowment Scholarship for Talented Students (NEST) is offered to a Pakistani National, enrolled in any Undergraduate Program (4 Years or 5 Years). The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined by the financial background of his/her family.
Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) has declared NCA as a Center of Excellence and approved Scholarships for Punjab domiciled most deserving enrolled students with a declared monthly income of parents/guardian is equal to or less than PKR. 60,000/ per month.
Frontier Education Foundation (FEF) Scholarship is awarded on need cum merit bases to the KPK and FATA domiciled students.
Balochistan Education Endowment Found (BEEF) Scholarship is awarded to the Balochistan domiciled students.
1. The NCA Endowment Fund Scholarships are awarded to students from all departments on need cum merit basis.
2. Asim Butt Scholarship is awarded to the students of Fine Arts on merit cum need basis.
3. Fazal Kareem Scholarship is awarded by Fazal Kareem Trust to the student who obtains highest marks in the subject of drawing in the foundation year.
4. Omar Aftab Memorial Trust Scholarship is awarded to students from all departments on need cum merit basis.
5. Aziz Ullah Khan scholarship is awarded to KPK/FATA students from architecture department on need cum merit basis.
1. Scholarship holders must continue to have a good academic performance to retain the scholarship during their studies.
2. College scholarships are awarded on the undertaking that the holder shall attend the College as a regular student and pursue her/his studies with diligence. If it should appear at any time that a scholarship holder fails to make satisfactory progress or has been irregular in conduct or in attendance she/he shall forfeit the privilege of scholarship.
3. No student shall be permitted to hold two or more scholarships at the same time. A scholarship holder, however is free to compete for awards and prizes.
4. The scholarship shall lapse if it is not taken up by the last date of disbursement as may be notified by the College.
5. All scholarship applicants are required to fill up a form to establish financial need of the student.
6. Students who have secured admission on Self-support/Self finance programs are ineligible to apply for scholarship.
7. If social probation is imposed on a scholarship awardee, his/her scholarship will be withdrawn.
8. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against awardee including expulsion from the institution for providing false information to the institution to gain financial benefit under the scholarship program.